This was the 1st time I’d ever done acid.
In the middle of the Mojave desert, at a rave - my 1st one at that, on the face of a mountain.
I took my 1st tab around 12:15PM. A zero-g chair, bass humming & in the background. Voices all around me, it was amazing experience by itself. A little over an hour, I started to notice lights & music where almost inviting me to join them, so I went to the dance floor and went at it. I remember I couldn’t stop smiling, I knew all of 3 people of the 80+ that were there. Different mindsets started to fade away as our collective mind started to meld.
I left the group to go on a hike with my newfound friends, Brian who I just bought a tab for, & Maram. Who got her tabs later.
We went to a hill to gaze at the stars, which were at least 50x more visible than in current town. They were magnificent, at one point, we could have sworn we saw many stars jump right before us.
I’d like to go into more detail - but I’m not articulate as it is, I would not do this experience justice.
MUZAK [Click Album covers for more info]
So each one of these albums are pretty awesome on their own, but I decided to pick my favorites from each, & put them on a playlist. [Not in any particular order]
HOW TO SIT 10/10 REVIEW
HOW TO GAME 11.5/10
HOW TO YOGA, Meh.
(Just a reminder to feel gud m9’s)
This site does pixel sorting on an online application, suppa cool c:
In order, Descending. Most of these I found on reddit.
- Ball Bearing Assembly - 3 Polly at old town tatu
- Boxing Coyote done by Isaiah Toothtaker at Staring Without Caring, Tucson, AZ
- hammer and sickle, john meredith, cambridge massachusetts.
- Hand done stick&poke pointillism done by Droc Mirage - Taos Tattoo & Piercing - Taos, NM
- Surreal Skull done by Alex at Ancient Iron Tattoo Parlour Boise,ID
- new piece by Brockton Fowler at Tobi’s Tattoo Shop
- Stellated dodecahedron, by Cinzia Tocco, Cagliari (Sardinia)